Friends, do you want to join Virgin Australia airline? Then here is the good news for you, yes Virgin Australia cabin crew hiring in 2021. If you want to apply for Virgin Australia flight attendant, check the full details to apply online.
So, all the males and females can apply for Virgin Australia cabin crew jobs. If you want to apply for Virgin Australia careers as cabin crew, please check the below details. Like requirement criteria of Virgin Australia cabin crew, job descriptions, and how to apply online for Virgin Australia jobs.
Virgin Australia Airline Pty Ltd is the full name of Virgin Australia. Virgin Australia is an Australian-based airline, which has the largest fleet size to use the Virgin brand. The airline was started its operation in 2000 as Virgin Blue with two aircraft.
So, friends, if you want to apply for Virgin Australia cabin crew jobs, here you can check the available base for their cabin crew Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide.
Virgin Australia Cabin Crew Eligibility Craiteria
- All the applicant must have a minimum of 18 years old;
- You should have an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident;
- You must have previous customer service experience;
- You must have a valid passport ensuring unrestricted access to all Virgin Australia ports of call. If successful, your passport must have a validity of at least 18 months before attending training school.
- All the applicant should able to demonstrate a competent level of English, both written and spoken;
- You must have an Australian Apply/Provide First Aid Certificate for Australian Cabin Crew opportunities, or
- Comprehensive First Aid Certificate for New Zealand-based opportunities.
- You must have an Australian Responsible Service of Liquor certificate. If successful, it should have a minimum validity of 6 months before attending training school.
- You must be able to commit to a full-time role working a varying 24×7 roster to meet our operational requirements;
- You must be able to get to the airport and sign on for duty within 2 hours when on call from home;
- Applicant must be able to reach 180cm on flat feet;
- An applicant must not be taller than 187cm;
- You must be eligible to obtain an Australian Security Identification Card (ASIC);
- You must be able to swim 50 meters and tread water for three minutes, clothed and unaided.
- You must be prepared to adhere to strict grooming standards.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
Job Descriptions of Virgin Australia Cabin Crew
- Please focus on the safety and well-being of our guests and fellow crew as a priority
- To make a memorable in-flight experience and exceed guest expectations
- Adapt to a dynamic and constantly evolving industry
- Allows communication and collaboration with both Cabin crew and Ground Crew to make an on-time departure.
- Embrace ongoing yearly re-currency training; and
- Fulfill a full-time role that works on a 24×7 rotating shift roster 365 days a year – this includes early starts, late finishes, weekends, and public holidays.
So, if you want to apply for Air Canada jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
How to Apply Online for Virgin Australia Jobs
If you want to apply for Virgin Australia jobs as a cabin crew, then click here. It will take you to the airline’s official vacancy page. You can check the same or end of the advertisement you will get apply now button for Virgin Australia flight attendant.
After that, first, you need to register with your email id. Then upload a softcopy of your resume/CV, then press continue. Then Application form will be open. You need to fill in all the information correctly and then submit your application.
- What is the salary for Virgin Australia cabin crew?
Freinds normally as a fresher in Virgin Australia cabin crew can get a salary package of AUD 4450 per month with exclusive other benefits.
- How much do cabin crew earn in Australia?
Suppose we are talking about the average salary or earning of a fresh cabin crew in Australia. After researching all the airlines in Australia, we can tell as a cabin crew you can earn monthly $4000 to AUD 6500.
- How do I become a flight attendant for Virgin Australia?
To become a flight attendant or Virgin Australian cabin crew. First, you need to know the basic requirement criteria of the airline and then get prepared and apply online. All the information you will get from the above.
- Virgin Australia hired male and female both as a cabin crew?
Yes, friends Virgin Australia airline hired male and female both for their cabin crew or flight attendant position.
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
Friends if you want to get latest aviation jobs update to then you can follow our Facebook page, Link below
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by fill out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
Hope this job notification will help you to apply for Virgin Australia cabin crew successfully. You need to apply online for this job and wait for the company reply for the face to face interview.
If you have more queries related to this job or aviation job, you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching the aviation dreamer. Thank you. Best of luck.