Friends, are you looking for cabin crew jobs in Vietnam? then here is good news for you. The airline is hiring Vietnamese in Bamboo Airways. So, friends if you are belonging from Vietnam this opportunity can fulfill your dream to fly. Also, Bamboo Airways is a well-oriented company to build your career and make the future better.
So, if you want to apply for a Bamboo airways cabin crew job please check out the full details below, and then you can apply online for Vietnam cabin crew jobs. Here you will get information about the job department, interview date, and location, cabin crew requirement criteria, and how you can apply online step by step.
About Bamboo Airways
Bamboo Airways is a Vietnamese Airline owned by the FLC Group, which is registered at Hanoi Headquarters in Quai in, Vietnam. The carrier started operations in January 2019 with a charter capital of 56.52 million US dollars and now the company is a well-known and reputed company in the country.
Requirements Criteria for Cabin Crew Jobs
- Male: 170 cm or above;
- Female: 160 cm or above;
- Minimum arm-reach of 212 cm (On tiptoes);
- Education: High school graduated or above;
- Age limitation: 18 – 30;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Minimum TOEIC 500 required;
- Second foreign language is the advantage;
- The applicant with an outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills is a plus too;
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements.
Job Description of Bamboo Air Cabin Crew
- greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- serving meals and refreshments
- checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- administering first aid – dealing with emergencies
- supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment
- selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Latest Jobs Details
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Job Location – Vietnam
Salary – Negotiation
Closing Date – 31/08/2021
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
How to Apply for Bamboo Air Cabin Crew Jobs in Vietnam
If you have checked the details information about the Bamboo Airways cabin crew jobs and think you are eligible. Then you need to click here.
Then you need to click on the apply now button. After that one application form will appear, just you need to fill up the application form and submit it online.
After that, you need to wait for few days if your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR. They will contact you for the interview process.
Note – airline never asking for money to attend the interview or apply for an interview.
Note – if you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for a cargo agent.
Friends, I think now you can apply for cabin crew jobs for Vietnamese without any problem. But for some important thing that you remember that, allows keep ready your document when you will go and site for apply online. Because it’s required you all documents like educational documents, personal documents, and experience documents.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
serving meals and refreshments
checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
administering first aid – dealing with emergencies
supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment
selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
producing written flight reports after completing a journey.