If you are willing to cancel your Air France flight then before proceeding it is recommended to get information about Air France cancellation policy.
How to Cancel Air France Flight Booking? Find Out Here!
You can choose any way to cancel your flight according to your convenience. Hence, here are the simple steps which you can follow for your flight reservations.
Refer to this information to get help with cancellation and other details about the Airlines:
|Air France Cancellation||1-800-237-2747|
|For More Information visit –||Air France Airlines|
Air France Cancellation Policy Overview
- As per the Air France cancellation policy, the passengers can make the cancellations for free within 24 hours of the ticket booking. They must make the bookings at least a week prior to the departure date.
- If the passengers cancel their tickets within 24 hours, an Air France refund shall be initiated. However, any delay in the time would result in the passengers paying the cancellation charges.
- Air France cancellation can be done in various ways, online as well as offline. If the passengers wish to make the cancellation in the easiest way possible, they must stick to the changes via the source of booking.
- If the passengers have booked their round tickets, they can make cancellation to the one-way tickets. The airline would only charge for one way cancellation and not for the entire ticket.
- If the passengers are involving any third party in the booking process, they would have to make the cancellation in the same way. The airline would not allow them to make the changes directly via the web.
- Air France would only make the refund if the passengers have purchased a refundable ticket. In case of any non-refundable ticket, the passengers would not be reimbursed by the airline.
Air France Ticket Cancellation Process
The process for flight cancellation is very easy and can be done by following some simple procedures. Even you can check Air France Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy to get more detail. The methods that can be used to cancel the tickets and request for refund Air France are mentioned below:
- Online Cancellation through Review/Modify “Your bookings” for the tickets which are eligible for an online refund.
- Via Online Refund Request Form.
- By sending a Fax to Refund Office in the UK.
- A normal mail can also be sent to the Refund Office in the UK.
If you have booked your tickets between 12 months and 2 days before the date of travel and you have not received your boarding pass then you can request for flight ticket cancellation and refund online. For doing this you can go to the “Your bookings” option on the website and submit a refund request for the ticket that you want to cancel. Also, You can talk directly Air France Booking Phone Number 01 41 56 78 00 [France] +1 800-237-2747 [USA] for more information.
Air France cancellation fee
Air France cancellation fee is lower as compared to other airlines. The airline charges $45 to $125 as per the type of tickets, time of cancelling tickets, class of services, etc. You need to pay the cancellation fee, for grabbing your refund from the airline.
If you are willing to cancel tickets do soon for reducing the impact of the cancellation fee on your refund value. You can cancel tickets anytime and from any place, the only condition is that you need to book the ticket at least 48 hours before the departure time of the flight.
If you cancelling tickets within 24 hours of booking, the Air France cancellation fee will be 0. You will get the refund in your account, or you may go for an eVoucher for future travel.
How Do I Cancel My Flight on Air France?
If you have reserved a flight ticket with Air France, but due to some urgency, you need to cancel it. You can make Air France cancellations in two ways – Online or Telephone. You need your flight confirmation number ready to enter or provide to the aviation executive to begin the cancellation process. Once the Air France cancellations process finishes up, you will be informed about the refund options that you can opt for.
Method #1: Online Air France Cancellations
- Step 1: Run any web browser on your computer. Visit the Air France homepage https://www.airfrance.com. Hit on the ‘Log In’ or ‘Sign In’ button at the top right corner of the web page. Enter your Air France login credentials. Hit on the yellow ‘Log In’ button.
If you forget your Air France login credentials, hit on the ‘Need help logging in?’ link at the bottom right.
If you are a frequent Air France flyer, you may try the tiny box saying ‘Remember Me?’ after you mention your Air France login credentials. That way, you don’t have to put stress on your brain to memorize your username and password.
- Step 2: If you don’t have a Air France account, you can skip the logging in process. Visit the Air France cancellations web page. Enter the correct confirmation number, your name. Now, hit on the ‘Continue’ button. As per theAir France cancellation policy, you must enter the exact name of the person who originally booked the air ticket.
- Step 3: Hit on the ‘Flight | Hotel | Car’ tab present at the top of the homepage. It will redirect you to many options and links. Hit on the ‘Manage Air France Reservations’ link https://www.airfrance.com, which is found in the ‘Flight’ header.
- Step 4: Hit on the ‘Air France Cancel Reservation’ link. After that, click on the ‘Manage Reservations.’ You prompted a new page, which provides you with some different options. Hit on the ‘Air France Cancel Reservation’ button.
- Step 5: 3 boxes will pop up on your desktop’s screen, asking for a confirmation number, first name, and last name. After that, hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
You have to enter the original name that you used during Air France flight ticket reservations.
If you don’t know your flight ticket confirmation number, check your booked ticket history in your Air France account.
You can also find the air ticket confirmation number in your registered email that you mentioned while booking the flight ticket.
- Step 6: Review your Air France flight details. If you booked a round trip, you have to cancel the entire trip. You are not permitted to withdraw just one segment of the journey. Unfortunately, if you reserved a one-way air ticket, then it’s not a problem.
- Step 7: To check the refund status, visit ‘Travel Funds.’ It will assist you whether or not the ticket amount you paid is refundable. If it says ‘Refundable,’ you can then check the box next to ‘Request a refund.’ If it says ‘Non-refundable,’ you will not get any amount back.
- Step 8: At the bottom of the Air France cancellation web page, you will see ‘Cancel My Reservation?’ option. Hit on the ‘Yes, Cancel’ button to cancel your Air France ticket reservation.
Method 2: Cancel Your Flight via A Call
- Step 1: Dial Air France’ Reservations Department +33 (0) 89 27 0265 4 toll- free number. If you have any specific query or question related to your flight ticket reservation’s fare, refunds, or Air France online air ticket cancellation, contact Air France via phone.
- Step 2: Tell the aviation executive that you want to cancel your Air France tickets.
Method 3: Cancel Your Flight Tickets at Airport
- Step 1: First of all, you need to go to the airport where you have decided to board the flight.
- Step 2: After that, you need to visit Air France ATO (Airport Ticket Office).
- Step 3: You can talk face to face with the Air France executive and ask him or her to cancel your flight tickets. The refund will be credited back to the same debit card or credit card via which you had made the payment.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight with Air France?
Air France cancellation fee of $100 to $500 is applicable if ticket cancellation requests are made after 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation. If you cancel your Air France flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as an Air France cancellation fee.
How to Rebook Tickets with E-Credits After Air France Cancellation?
Air France offers compensation through a refundable voucher. You can use this credit to rebook your tickets. For any help and assistance, you can contact customer care through the Air France Cancellation phone number. The vouchers are valid for a period. You have to rebook your tickets with E-credits as soon as possible to get the benefits of it. Here are the simple steps that you can follow to redeem vouchers to book your flight again.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Air France Airlines official site. (www.airfrance.us)
- Now, you have to click on the Purchase A Ticket option on the homepage.
- Passengers have to proceed to book the flight. Book your flight and provide all the required information.
- Now, you need to choose the voucher option to get a deduction on your flight ticket at the time of payment.
- To proceed, you need to enter the ticket number of your last canceled trip.
- Now complete the procedure and pay the remaining value after subtracting the credits.
- Make the payment and complete your booking. You will receive the confirmation mail once the booking is made.
Does Air France provide refunds?
Air France does not provide refunds on non-refundable fares. Even if the airline has canceled the flight itself, it will not provide a refund. Passengers can get their flight changed without paying an extra cost or they can get a travel voucher from Air France
Can I cancel Air France within 24hrs?
If you purchased your ticket from Air France—either online or at an Air France ticket office—you can cancel your booking and obtain a full refund within 24 hours at no extra cost.
How do I return my Air France voucher?
To receive a refund, you can either fill in the refund request form online or contact Air France customer service using the “Contact us” section of our website. Please note: if your e-voucher indicates that it was issued under European regulations, you can exchange it for a non-refundable voucher of a higher value.
How do I get in touch with Air France?
If you need assistance to change a ticket or to purchase a ticket for immediate travel, please visit airfrance.com or call +1 800-237-2747. Opened 7 days a week: Monday to Sunday from 8:00-11:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time).
What happens if I cancel my Air France flight?
That depends completely on what fare type you have booked and whether or not you’ve booked a refundable Air France ticket.
If you’ve purchased a basic economy Air France ticket, you are not permitted to cancel the ticket for a refund after the 24-hour grace period from when your ticket was booked.
Note: The 24-hour grace period as per The Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC). When you book tickets from the United states.
If you have a non-refundable Air France ticket you will be required to pay a few bucks domestic tickets and international ticket fees range from $200 to $500 (depending on the length of the flight. Afterward, you will receive the remainder of your fare, minus the fee, in the form of an e-Credit for use on a future Air France flight.
If you have an Air France refundable or flex ticket you can cancel anytime before the departure of your flight and you will be reimbursed on your original method of payment.
Air France Cancellation Policy 24 Hours
Passengers can easily cancel their flights within 24 hours from the scheduled departure.No cancellation fee will be applied if cancellation makes within 24 hours. Flight cancellation made online through manages booking.
Air France Refund Policy
If you want to get a refund on your flight that you have recently cancelled, then you can easily request. You can also read about the Air France refund policy which is given below:
You can easily request a refund if you cancel your flight 24 hours before the scheduled departure.If any flight is delayed more than 3 hours, then you are also applicable for a full refund.
What is the cancellation and change flight fee of Air France?
Date Change Fee, Cancellation & Refund Fee:
- General Fee: €45
Fee waived for FlexAwards*Changes not possible for Promo Awards
Is Air France giving refunds for Cancelled flights?
If you are thinking, Is Air France giving a refund for canceled flights? Yes, “Since the start of this emergency, Air France has given refundable vouchers as a business reaction to enormous flight refund,” the transporter proceeded. “These vouchers can be repaid following a year if they have not been (completely) utilized.
“Accordingly, Air France has chosen to change their refund policy for flight cancellation occurring in May and after. Concerned customers will be offered the decision of a voucher or a cash refund.
At that point, considering the extent of this emergency Air France and thank their customers for their comprehension in these extraordinary conditions.”
However, The transporter said that it would before long declare plans “to make all vouchers more alluring by adding additional advantages”.
Air France presently says that a 15% reward will be added to the worth of the vouchers, which “can be used for another booking yet won’t be remembered for the money payout.
How long does it take to get a refund from Air France?
Once the refund request is made and accepted, it will take 7 business days for the refund to get credited to the account. Refunds will be initiated in the form of the same payment method as was used at the time of making the reservation.
Due to heavy customer requests, it might take for the process to take more time than the usual time.
So, to answer the question, how do I get a refund from Air France? keep in mind the steps mentioned above. Else, you can always call on the helpline number of Air France for help 24/7.
Important Details to Contact with Air France Airlines
|Contact Via Air France Cancellation Phone Number||1 – 800 – 237 – 2747|
|Calling Hours||Mon-Sun 8:00 am – 11:00 PM EST|
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]