Freinds do you want to apply for Air Vistara Careers in Delhi airport? Then you should check this article. Because here you can check out the latest job vacancy in Vistara airline for the ground staff position. All the girls and boys can apply for Vistara airlines careers as ground staff.
So, if you want to join Vistara careers as a security agent in Delhi, India, then here you need to check the full details about this job to apply online. Here you can check Air Vistara ground staff requirement criteria, security staff job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Vistara airline ground staff.
I know all of you know Vistara airline and their flights, their incredible staff, and most important their appreciable service to their passenger. There you’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. So, good luck to you exploring the World and make your career in the most fashionable profession.
Company Name – Vistara Airline
Job Title – Ground Staff [Security]
Job Location – Delhi, India
Late Date of Application – None
Mode of Apply – Online
Requierment Craiteria for Vistara Careers
- All the applicant should be a AVSEC BASIC qualified
- Certified Screener is desirable for this job
- Graduate/ Postgraduate from a recognized university
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required for Vistara ground staff job
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Possess an aptitude for security operation
- Minimum experience in the security department must be of 2 years
Job Descriptions of Vistara Ground Staff
- Screen all accessible property for prohibited items using X-Ray units and/or physical search procedures
- Screen passengers using HHMD & pat down search
- Subject additional security search for selectee passengers
- Exercise access control to the aircraft as per security norms
- Undertake pre-flight checks of aircraft as per the checklist
- Undertake aircraft ramp surveillance & checks as per laid down process
- Undertake baggage reconciliation process and security checks at BMA
- Undertake security functions at the catering unit including search of bulk items and catering truck and trolleys
- Undertake surveillance at the check-in area
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Vacancy
If you want to apply for Vistara jobs in Delhi, then click here. It will take you to the airline’s official vacancy page. You can check the same or end of the advertisement you will get apply now button for airport service agent jobs.
After that, first, you need to create an account with your email id. Then upload a softcopy of your resume/CV, upload ID proof, personal details, educational details, and other details then press save and submit. You need to fill in all the information correctly and then submit your application.
Also, you can check out the below video to check the steps to apply online.
Vistara Airline Ground Staff Salary and Benefits
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
Friends if you want to get the latest aviation jobs to update to then you can follow our Facebook page, link below
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by fill out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for Qatar Airways jobs as a load controller. You need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become a cabin crew in the future. All of you, I wish you all the best on your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 20,000 INR per Per Month
The holder of this position will be responsible for all AVSEC functions. Key Responsibilities
Screen all accessible property for prohibited items using X-Ray units and/or physical search procedures
Screen passengers using HHMD & pat down search
Subject additional security search for selectee passengers
Exercise access control to the aircraft as per security norms
Undertake pre-flight checks of aircraft as per the checklist
Undertake aircraft ramp surveillance & checks as per laid down process
Undertake baggage reconciliation process and security checks at BMA
Undertake security functions at the catering unit including search of bulk items and catering truck and trolleys
Undertake surveillance at the check-in area