Volaris Cancellation Policy -Cancelling a flight can be a difficult thing to do. You may have made plans and reservations only to find out you cannot go through with them. When this happens, it is best to cancel your flight and any other plans you made. There are many restrictions on canceling flights, so if you need help doing so, contact an airline representative or visit the airline
The following are the most important points from the cancellation policy of Volaris Airlines that you need to keep in mind before canceling your flight tickets.
- There are a lot of advantages to Booking with Volaris Airlines. One is that you can cancel your flight tickets on their website within 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure without being charged any cancellation penalties. In addition, if you cancel, you’ll get a full refund on your cancellations.
- If you are traveling from/to the US via Volaris Airlines, then your flight tickets will be non-transferable. Hence, you can cancel or change your flight tickets within 24 hours after their purchase without having to pay any fee. Besides, this also applies to the Volaris Airlines flight tickets were booked 7 days or more before the departure date.
- If you decide to change your Volaris flight tickets instead of canceling them then you’ll need to do this within four hours prior to your scheduled flight departure. However, if there is a difference in fare between your original and new flight tickets (if applicable) then you will need to pay the difference i.e. refundable or non-refundable tickets.
- Thus, with the help of the aforementioned guidelines from Volaris Airlines cancellation policy, you can easily cancel your flight tickets. Now have a look at the online cancellation procedure on Volaris Airlines Official website.
If your purchase was made at paquetes-volaris.com, please call: Mexico Tel.: 01 800 040 4300
If your purchase was made at Hoteles.volaris.com, please call: Mexico: 001 877 396 6197
|United States: Service in English:||1(888)850 3958;|
|Service in Spanish||1(866)9381297|
|Costa Rica:||08000 121 800|
|Guatemala:||1 800 624 0128|
To call from any other country:
|International (Spanish)||+34 91 27 68 614|
|International (English):||+44 20 3320 2609|
If you purchased cruises:
|Mexico toll free:||01 (800) 744-6935|
|Mexico:||+52 (9982) 833-236|
|US:||1 (855) 252-6894|
If you bought your ticket through a Travel Agency, you must process your refund through them since they were the selling party.
Volaris Airlines Cancellation Policy:
The following are the most important points of Volaris Airlines’ cancellation policy that you need to keep in mind before canceling your flight tickets.
- You can cancel your flight ticket on Airlines within 24 hours of your scheduled departure without paying the cancellation penalty and you will also get a full refund on your cancellation.
- If you are traveling from Volaris Airlines, your flight tickets will be non-transferable.
- Therefore, you can cancel or change your flight tickets within 24 hours after their purchase without paying any fees. In addition, this also applies to Wallis Airlines flight tickets that were booked 7 days or more before the departure date.
- If you decide to change your flight ticket instead of canceling, you will need to do so 4 hours before your scheduled flight departure. However, you will have to pay the difference between your original and new Volaris flight ticket.
- For many Volaris Airlines flight tickets, the cancellation fee may vary depending on the fare type like a refundable or non-refundable ticket.
Therefore, with the help of the aforementioned important guidelines from the Volaris Airlines cancellation policy, you can easily cancel your flight tickets online. Now, have a look at the online cancellation procedure on Volaris Airlines.
The airline allows its customers to cancel only within 24-Hours of booking the flight without paying any extra charges. Also, the cancellation process is done 7 days before the schedule of flight departure. The Airline doesn’t allow its customer a refund after the expiry of the allotted time.
If a flight is canceled due to any unusual circumstances, passengers are given the option to reschedule their flights. This is a form of compensation that airlines offer to those affected by canceled flights. However, it can only be used if the airline cancels the flight.
Cancellations of Volaris Airlines due to extraordinary circumstances:
If the flights are canceled and delayed due to extenuating circumstances, you will be offered an electronic voucher of the amount of the base fare and also those additional services you purchased earlier. The customer can use this benefit to book a new flight within 180 days. You must complete your travel within 12 months.
Cancellation of Volaris Airlines because of regulatory authorities:
If your flight is canceled by the regular authorities, the airline will offer you an electronic voucher for the amount of the base fare and you will also get the additional services that you have purchased earlier. You can use that to book a new flight in the next 180 days but you have to complete your travel within 12 months.
If voluntary, Cancellation of Volaris Airlines done by customers.
The Volaris Airlines customer service will never ask for your credit card information by phone. If you feel any suspicious, please contact the airlines immediately to verify information or cancel your credit card if necessary. You should also check in regularly with the airline’s website to see the status of your flight 24 hours before departure time.
Volaris Airlines’ cancellation policy does not allow at all. If you are affected by airlines’ policy, they will contact you immediately via email.
Volaris Airlines Cancellation with no penalty:
Volaris Airlines allows its customers to cancel their reservations without bearing any penalty or cancellation fees. This is especially for flights flying to or from the United States. The condition under which you are eligible to apply for cancellation without charges:
Volaris Airlines 24 Hours Cancellations Policy
- If you ticket is canceled 7 days or more days before the scheduled of flight departure.
- There are two ways to cancel your reservation:
- Call Volaris customer support, they will ask for your information and confirm that you want to cancel your reservation. You can also call them if you have a question about the cancellation process.
Cost to Cancel Volaris Flight
If you cancel your Volaris Airline flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as a Volaris Airline cancellation fee. You can also make a cancellation request after canceling your flight ticket.
Volaris Flight Change Policy & Fee
If you want to change the name on your ticket, or any other information, you will need to pay some fees after the expiration of a given time period. These are some of the fees that occur when you make changes:
For Domestic Routes:
- If you want to make any changes in your flight reservation, you have to pay a penalty.
- If you make a change to your itinerary within 15 days of your departure date, or if you fail to show up for a flight on the day it was scheduled, Volaris will charge you 750 MXN.
- If you make a reservation change in your Volaris domestic flight less than 15 days before the departure date, you will have to pay 1000$ MXN.
- If you want to change the name of a reservation, you will have to pay 999MXN.
For International Routes:
- If you want to make any change in your reservation of International Flights, you can do that after charging a penalty.
- If you change your itinerary for an international flight with Volaris 15 days or more before the departure of your flight, you will be charged $75 USD.
- If you make a change to your itinerary less than 15 days before the departure date of a Volaris international flight, you will have to pay 100$.
- If you want to change the name of your flight reservation, you will have to pay 99.99 USD.
For International Routes Between Central America:
- If you want to change your reservation, the only routes that are available are in Central America. You can do that after charging a penalty.
- If you make a itinerary change in your reservation 15 days or more before the departure of a Volaris international flight that routes only between Central America, you have to pay 75$ USD.
- If you book a flight that only goes to Central America and you need to change your itinerary less than 15 days before, Volaris will charge $100 USD.
- If you would like to change the name of your reservation, you will have to pay 99.99$.
Volaris Airlines Cancellation Online: Step-by-step
- Firstly, Go to the official website of “Volaris Airlines” or “https://www.volaris.com/“.
- Second, tap on “MyTrips” and the “Manage your trip” page will open.
- Put your personal details in a given blank space such as “Reservation Code” & “Last Name“.
- After filling in all your details, tap on “Go To My Trips“.
- You will be able to see many options on the page like “select your seat”, “add extra baggage”, and so on. Please select “Change or Cancel Your Flight” and follow the commands.
- Choose your refund option as you want to receive it in what form like “Travel Credit” or Original payment form.
- After all steps are done, you will receive a confirmation email regarding your flight cancellation.
Click to rate this post!